Today at the Mall of America’s 20th Anniversary celebration, LEGO officially unveiled it’s Latest Exclusive, The Haunted House.
From LEGO’s Release announcement:
Enter the Haunted House at your peril!
The crooked Haunted House is home to the scariest ghosts and monsters. Tremble in fear as you open the gate, go weak at the knees as you step onto the porch and gasp in horror at the fireplace, kitchen, office, folding staircase, bedroom, potion room, music room and collection of other creepy objects. Dare you enter the Haunted House?!
• Add to your LEGO® Monster Fights Collection with the first officlal LEGO® Haunted House!
• Includes 6 minifigures: 2 glow-in-the-dark ghosts, Vampyre, Vampyre’s Bride, Zombie chef and butler
• Features unique ‘crooked’ design featuring boarded up windows and working front gate.
• Haunted House opens to reveal detailed interior with 3 floors.
• First floor features fireplace that swings open and displays a ship in a bottle on the mantle.
• Cook up a ghoulish meal with the Zombie chef in the kitchen complete with old-style stove, jars and table.
• Write letters from the Vampyre’s haunted office.
• Pull the lever hidden in the chimney to release the drop down staircase and access the top floor.
• Top floor features gramophone, records and newspaper LEGO® elements.
• Customize the Haunted House with new stickers for wall hangings, spider webs and curtains.
• Measures 15.4” (39cm) high, 9.4” (24cm) wide and 7.5” (19cm) deep
Costing: US $179.99 CA $199.99 DE 149.99 € UK 119.99 £ DK 1499 DKK you will be able to pick up the set exclusively on-line from LEGO.com
I know I’ll be buying myself at least one (or getting someone else to get it for me, my birthday is in September), as there is so much to love here:
- All the Sand Green parts
- The Ghosts, LEGO hasn’t made ghosts since about 2006, and some earlier
- Tan Bushes, you can never have enough of those
- And the wood pattern tiles, which are as best I Can tell Printed
- Did I mention the sand green bricks already?