Close on the heals of the Helicarrier reveal, LEGO today unveiled the LEGO Star Wars Ultimate Collector Series (UCS) Tie Fighter, and oh what a beauty.
Recommended for ages 14+, it weighs in at a relatively small (by UCS standards) 1,685 pieces, and will set you back US$ 199.99 which just happens to be relatively affordable (by UCS standards)
Presenting the Ultimate Collector Series TIE Fighter – the iconic Imperial starfighter!
We proudly present the Ultimate Collector Series LEGO® Star Wars TIE Fighter. As featured in many of the action-packed Star Wars battle scenes, including the decisive battle that led to the destruction of the first Death Star, this large-scale LEGO-brick rendition of the classic Imperial starfighter has intricate detailing, as well as an opening top hatch and an exclusive TIE Fighter Pilot minifigure with a blaster pistol. And when you want to keep it safe from Rebel attack, mount the model on the display stand and keep yourself updated with all the key facts and figures on the included fact plaque. The Ultimate Collector Series TIE Fighter is the perfect addition to your Star Wars collection!
• Includes a TIE Fighter Pilot minifigure with a blaster pistol
• Features an opening top hatch
• Includes a display stand and informative fact plaque
• The perfect flagship model for fans of Star Wars and LEGO® brick building
• Collect one of the most iconic starships in the galaxy!
• TIE Fighter measures 18.5” (47cm) high, 12” (30.6cm) long and 12.2” (31cm) wide
Makes you want to join the dark side right?