BrickSlopes is over, and so now we wait, hoping for it to come around again. IF you missed it, were sorry, but don’t worry, well be back again next year, with more displays and activities for the kids.
BrickSlopes is coming to the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy, Utah May 2nd and 3rd.
This promises to be the LEGO event of the year, whether your 3 or an hundred and 3, this is the LEGO event you don’t want to miss. Many of the ULUG mebers will be there, along with other AFOL’s from across the country.
- A Family Friendly Environment
- 24,000 sq ft filled with LEGO Creations by Skilled LEGO builders from across the United States in all Themes Imaginable including:
- LEGO Space, City and Train, Castle, Super Heroes, Lego Technic to name a few
- The Brick Pile, an enormous pile of over 100,000 bricks to let your imagination run wild. And when you or the kids are done playing, We’ll pick ‘em up
- Display of Every LEGO Star-Wars set ever produced!
- Vendors selling new and out of production LEGO sets, LEGO jewelry, and aftermarket LEGO products from the Hottest Companies producing LEGO compatible products
- Get the latest on all of the after school and birthday party programs offered by Bricks4Kids and Play Well Technologies.
Pick Up discount Coupons at the Utah LEGO store, The Utah LEGO USERS group Display at Salt Lake Comic Con, or Print your own from the website.
For more information visit like them on facebook, or check out the website
If you haven’t already heard, and I really don’t know how that’s possible; unless your not a LEGO fan, In which case I feel sorry for you, Utah’s First LEGO store is opening TODAY!!!!
In Fashion Place Mall nestled between Nordstrom’s and Dillard’s there’s a oasis of brightly colored boxes, and LEGO bricks.
While there are no giveaways today, those will happen during the grand opening on October 4th, 5th, and 6th, there will still be plenty of people excited about their own place to buy little bricks.
If you want more details, you can check The LEGO store Utah’s Facebook page, and BrickSlopes LEGO Store Q&A Answers Post