October is just around the corner, which mean’s Halloween is almost here. LEGO for it’s part has made the Haunted House (LEGO set # 10228) available for purchase from it’s website. You can order anytime this month, or next really and get your order in time for the Haunted house to become a standard part of your holiday decorations.
Ages 14+. 2,064 pieces.
US $179.99 CA $199.99 DE 149.99 € UK 119.99 £ DK 1499 DKK
As added bonuses, if you order before September 21st, you’ll get free shipping on orders over $75, and a free Monster Fighters poly bag set while supplies last.
Today at the Mall of America’s 20th Anniversary celebration, LEGO officially unveiled it’s Latest Exclusive, The Haunted House.
From LEGO’s Release announcement:
Enter the Haunted House at your peril!
The crooked Haunted House is home to the scariest ghosts and monsters. Tremble in fear as you open the gate, go weak at the knees as you step onto the porch and gasp in horror at the fireplace, kitchen, office, folding staircase, bedroom, potion room, music room and collection of other creepy objects. Dare you enter the Haunted House?!
• Add to your LEGO® Monster Fights Collection with the first officlal LEGO® Haunted House!
• Includes 6 minifigures: 2 glow-in-the-dark ghosts, Vampyre, Vampyre’s Bride, Zombie chef and butler
• Features unique ‘crooked’ design featuring boarded up windows and working front gate.
• Haunted House opens to reveal detailed interior with 3 floors.
• First floor features fireplace that swings open and displays a ship in a bottle on the mantle.
• Cook up a ghoulish meal with the Zombie chef in the kitchen complete with old-style stove, jars and table.
• Write letters from the Vampyre’s haunted office.
• Pull the lever hidden in the chimney to release the drop down staircase and access the top floor.
• Top floor features gramophone, records and newspaper LEGO® elements.
• Customize the Haunted House with new stickers for wall hangings, spider webs and curtains.
• Measures 15.4” (39cm) high, 9.4” (24cm) wide and 7.5” (19cm) deep
Costing: US $179.99 CA $199.99 DE 149.99 € UK 119.99 £ DK 1499 DKK you will be able to pick up the set exclusively on-line from LEGO.com
There’s also the Designer Video you can check out:
And More Hi-Res Pictures:
I know I’ll be buying myself at least one (or getting someone else to get it for me, my birthday is in September), as there is so much to love here:
All the Sand Green parts
The Ghosts, LEGO hasn’t made ghosts since about 2006, and some earlier
Tan Bushes, you can never have enough of those
And the wood pattern tiles, which are as best I Can tell Printed
Did I mention the sand green bricks already?
Purchasing from Amazon, or LEGO.com through the links below helps keep ULUG running.
Error: (#10) To use ‘Groups API’, your use of this endpoint must be reviewed and approved by Facebook. To submit this ‘Groups API’ feature for review please read our documentation on reviewable features: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/apps/review. Type: OAuthException Code: 10 Please refer to our Error Message Reference.