ULUG is pleased to again be participating in the Utah County Fair. Come see what we’ve built this year. It promises to be good family fun.
You have by now heard the news, and if not, well you must be a Warner Brothers Fan, so good riddance. And if you are a Disney fan but haven’t heard the news, LEGO and Disney are realizing a series of minifigures.
Are you done hyperventilating yet? good. Now on to the important things….
May 3nd. Thats your date. Yes, I know its really the first but you don’t really want to be out there with everyone else, so do us all a favor and wait till the 3rd.
And here’s the good news: each box has 3 sets, plus a few extras to give to your friends (you know those LEGO guys next door).
What welcome news, Just last night, I was talking with one of the young men in the neighborhood about sports cars, and lamented that I would never own one. They are too pricey, and even more outside of the budget of an AFOL who spends all that extra cash on LEGO. Lego however has come to my rescue. announcing the release of the Ferrari F40 Lego Super Car.
Every gear head knows the F40, The last Ferrari produced under the direction of Enzo Farrari, it celebrated the 40th Anniversary of Ferrari. Manufactured from 1987 to 1992, demand soared, and 1,315 were built instead of the planned 450. Of these, 2 were produced in Black, and less than 10 in yellow, a few in white, and the rest in that classic red hue replicated here.
It’s hard to judge the fidelity of the set without actually having either to compare with, but they did get the color right I dare say. Then there are the other details, a little too numerous to detail here, but the gallery makes for nice browsing, and drooling.
If you missed us last year, are you in Luck. ULUG, is returning to the Hostler’s Model Railroad show.
We’ll see you there.
This promises to be the LEGO event of the year, whether your 3 or an hundred and 3, this is the LEGO event you don’t want to miss. Many of the ULUG mebers will be there, along with other AFOL’s from across the country.
- A Family Friendly Environment
- 24,000 sq ft filled with LEGO Creations by Skilled LEGO builders from across the United States in all Themes Imaginable including:
- LEGO Space, City and Train, Castle, Super Heroes, Lego Technic to name a few
- The Brick Pile, an enormous pile of over 100,000 bricks to let your imagination run wild. And when you or the kids are done playing, We’ll pick ‘em up
- Display of Every LEGO Star-Wars set ever produced!
- Vendors selling new and out of production LEGO sets, LEGO jewelry, and aftermarket LEGO products from the Hottest Companies producing LEGO compatible products
- Get the latest on all of the after school and birthday party programs offered by Bricks4Kids and Play Well Technologies.
Pick Up discount Coupons at the Utah LEGO store, The Utah LEGO USERS group Display at Salt Lake Comic Con, or Print your own from the website.