During the 2013 Salt Lake Comic con, the Utah LEGO Users Group will be giving away 6 LEGO sets. These are the official Rules of that giveaway.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER TO WIN. CONTEST IS OPEN ONLY TO REGISTERED ATTENDEES OF THE SALT LAKE COMIC CON.
ENTRY IN THE DAILY GIVEAWAY CONSTITUTES YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THESE RULES>
1) Agreement: In order to enter the daily giveaway, you must agree to these Official Rules (“Rules”) prior to entry. You can not enter the giveaway, nor receive prizes form it unless you agree to these rules.
2) Eligibility: Giveaway is open to all registered attendees of the Salt Lake Comic Con, who are 18 years or older on the day of the entry.
3) Entry: To enter, stop by the Utah LEGO User’s Group Display at the Salt Lake Comic Con, Locate the Giveaway Signage, Scan Scan the QR Code on the Signage on any web enabled device, and Fill out the Entry form.
4) Prizes: 6 Prizes are being given away, 2 each on Thursday, Friday, and Saturday of the Salt Lake Comic Con. LEGO Set numbers 9515, 79104, 79002, 76005, 7869, 76007.
5) Winners: will be chosen at random from the list of qualified entries received each day.
5) Notice of Winnings: Winners will be contacted, and notified that they have won, and announced on the Utah LEGO User’s Group Website.
6) Prize Claims: After being notified of a winning entry, Winners must pick up their prizes in Person, either at the Con, or at some other location as determined by coordinating with the Giveaway administrators.
7)Finality: All decisions of the Giveaway Administrators are final, and may not be challenged.
No, it’s not LEGO universe, But rather this one will be called LEGO Mini-fgures Online, and will be based on the already wildly popular Line of Collectible Mini-Figures.
This really does not interest me, but if it does you, you can get more details from GameSpot
The Utah Lego Users Group is once again putting on a show at the Utah County Fair. come and join us for a fresh take on everyone’s favorite toy. As always there is something new to see. This year we’ve got a large Lord of the Rings layout, City Zoo, and new mosaics and Sculpture to peak your interest. Bring the Kids we guarantee they’ll love it, till you try and make them leave that is!
Utah County Fair
Spanish Fork Fair Grounds
475 S Main St Spanish Fork Utah
Thurs- Saturday 8am to 10pm
Admission is Free!
Gizmodo is announcing the latest of the new LEGO licensed sets. There are as yet no set images or other information other than LEGO will be releasing them. Here’s to hoping this does not equate to an influx of the already ubiquitous LEGO bricks.
For some months now there have been rumors of the possible sets, and it’s set of some amount of controversy, about weather The Simpsons is age appropriate for LEGO’s core audience. I’m on the fence, I remember fondly as a child sneaking on some Simpson viewing when my parents were away, but now, Its just not as good, and I could care less about it. but if the sets look good, and the bricks are just about anything but yellow, you can count me in.
Comic-Con is at it again, and probably not for the last time this week, Unveiling the most recent iteration of the AT-AP walker.
At the moment details are few and far between. Here’s what we know so far:
- The set will be released March of 2014
- Contains 717 pieces
- MSRP is 69.99