When PPBH wanted decided to celebrate their 30 years in business, they wanted to build a celebration that was both different and unique. When your building anything, there is no better medium than LEGO.
To Celebrate, ULUG built this awesome 30 years display for PPBH to display.
The staff was kind enough to sign it, and make it amazing.
Signed PPBH 30 year Lego Sculpture
There were also cookies.
Yes, the Salt Lake County Library is turning 75. As part of the celebration, ULUG was asked to design an build a LEGO sculpture to celebrate, the result is this Dark Red and Gray “75” sprouting as it were from the pages of a book. If you want to see the sculpture in person, it is currently on Display at the Viridain Center of the West Jordan City Library
BrickSlopes is over, and so now we wait, hoping for it to come around again. IF you missed it, were sorry, but don’t worry, well be back again next year, with more displays and activities for the kids.
BrickSlopes is coming to the South Towne Expo Center in Sandy, Utah May 2nd and 3rd.
This promises to be the LEGO event of the year, whether your 3 or an hundred and 3, this is the LEGO event you don’t want to miss. Many of the ULUG mebers will be there, along with other AFOL’s from across the country.
- A Family Friendly Environment
- 24,000 sq ft filled with LEGO Creations by Skilled LEGO builders from across the United States in all Themes Imaginable including:
- LEGO Space, City and Train, Castle, Super Heroes, Lego Technic to name a few
- The Brick Pile, an enormous pile of over 100,000 bricks to let your imagination run wild. And when you or the kids are done playing, We’ll pick ‘em up
- Display of Every LEGO Star-Wars set ever produced!
- Vendors selling new and out of production LEGO sets, LEGO jewelry, and aftermarket LEGO products from the Hottest Companies producing LEGO compatible products
- Get the latest on all of the after school and birthday party programs offered by Bricks4Kids and Play Well Technologies.
Pick Up discount Coupons at the Utah LEGO store, The Utah LEGO USERS group Display at Salt Lake Comic Con, or Print your own from the website.
For more information visit like them on facebook, or check out the website
Unless you’ve spent too much time hanging out a the Quick-e Mart, you’ve already heard about the Simpson’s house, and probably even seen pictures of it. For those of you who have been spending too much time hanging out with Apo, Here are the official pictures of the Simpson’ house, and the rest of that illusive information, like price.